Easy ideas that will take a bath from chaos and clutter to simple and serene.
1. Old wooden crates make smart holders for extra toilet paper and rolled bath towels.
2. Turn an unused nightstand into storage for small towels, makeup, hair tools, and toiletries.
3. A sink skirt hides a multitude of sins. You can easily make a no-sew one from a pretty bedsheet.
4. When your bath lacks wide ledges where you can stow your bath products, hang a multilevel fruit basket for additional space.
5. A shelf rack with hooks is an ingenious answer to the storage problem posed by smaller spaces.
6. Separate cosmetics by category―lip colours, shadows, blushes, etc.―and store them in small drawer organisers that you can easily rearrange.
7. Make a long soak even more luxurious with bath salts, lush towels, and aromatic candles within easy reach.
8. Think of an unused sugar bowl as a decorative container, perfect for cotton balls and Q-tips.
9. Something as simple as an over-the-bath wire rack devoted to bathing goods adds a nice touch (and extra convenience).
10. It is possible to keep toiletries looking neat on a bathroom countertop, with the aid of odds and ends like unused, mismatched serving pieces.
11. A woven basket holds an ample supply of toilet paper, eliminating the need to hunt when you’re down to the end of a roll (your guests will thank you).
12. A retractable mirror is a practical solution on walls that won’t allow for a conventional mirror.
Ideas from Real Simple